- Appointment Scheduling
- Treatment Plans, Predetermination
- Recall Management
- Psychographic Data and Analysis
- Treatment and Account History
- Referral Tracking and Letters
- Financial Arrangements
- Charge Schedules
- Multiple Fee Guides
- Accounts Receivable, Aged Reports
- Posts and Notes
- Day Sheets
- Chart Pulling Report
- Confirmation List
- Insurance Coverage
- Goal Setting
- Production and Reporting
- Integrated Word Processing
- Inventory Control
- Receipts, Statements and Forms
The System for Dental Professionals
Genie delivers a full range of benefits to enhance every aspect of your dental practice.
Business Management Benefits
- Allows you to monitor daily, weekly and monthly productivity, by clinic and by provider, through informative reports and displays.
- Allows you to monitor the growth of the practice in terms of financial performance, as well as by procedure code, new clients and referral tracking.
- Allows you to monitor productivity based on your working hours, booked appointments, billings and collections.
Target Marketing Benefits
- Enables you to provide continuity in patient care and cultivate long-term relationships through comprehensive treatment planning and recall management.
- Provides the ability to gather statistical information through psychographic data, treatment planning and insurance criteria, and market services to clients through letters and mailers.
Office Management Benefits
- Retains appointment information, treatment plans, treatment history and accounts receivable, and combines the ability to display or print account information, statements and receipts.
- Provides days sheets, confirmation lists, appointment slips, financial arrangement information and charge-out schedules.
- Allows real-time access to the same account by multiple users, thus enabling different disciplines to work on one patient's file at the same time.
Profit Builder/Cost Controller Benefits
- Facilitates client follow-up--the key to consistent practice and profit growth--through recall management, treatment planning, posts and notes and accounts receivable.
- Accomodates multiple fee guides, retains pre-authorizations and tracks missed and cancelled appointments.
- Helps you build relationships with your referral sources through referral tracking.
End User Benefits
- Convenience of on-line reporting and information display with access to menus and selections, saving paper and time.
- Effective tools to manage client accounts via memos, credits, debits, account history, and real-time processing.
- Flexible networking expertise, PC file transfer, third party interface and software, hardware and operating-system support.
Read the System Modules to learn more.