- Patient Registration
- Insurance Validation
- Appointment and Resource Scheduling
- Recall Management
- Electronic Medical Record History
- Treatment History
- Patient Examination On-screen
- Contact Lens Diagnostics and Ordering from Exam Screen
- Interface to Third-Party Ophthalmic Equipment
- Referral Tracking and Letters
- Posts and Notes
- Financial Arrangements
- Charge Schedules
- Multiple Fee Guides
- Real-time Account History Display
- Healthcare, Direct and Third-Party Accounts Receivable
- Receipts and Statements
- Day Sheets
- Confirmation List
- Production Reporting
- Electronic Submission and Remittance
- Integrated Word Processing
- Form, Requisition and Label Printing
- Electronic Lab Interface
The System for Optometric Professionals
Genie delivers a full range of benefits to enhance every aspect of your optometric practice.
Business Management Benefits
- Allows you to set goals, monitor progress and analyze daily, weekly, and monthly services--if desired, on a procedure-code basis to ascertain which activities are most profitable.
- Allows you to monitor the growth of your practice in terms of financial performance, as well as by new clients and referral tracking.
Target Marketing Benefits
- Enables you to provide continuity in patient care and cultivate long-term relationships through comprehensive treatment planning and recall management.
- Provides the ability to gather statistical information through psychographic data, procedure-code analysis or dispensing criteria.
Office Management Benefits
- Retains appointment information, treatment plans, treatment history and accounts receivable, and combines the ability to display or print account information, statements and receipts.
- Provides days sheets, confirmation lists, appointment slips, financial arrangement information and charge-out schedules.
- Allows real-time access to the same account by multiple users, thus enabling different departments to work on one patient's file at the same time.
- Fosters efficiency by automating activities and advancing towards a paperless office.
Profit Builder/Cost Controller Benefits
- Facilitates client follow-up--the key to consistent practice and profit growth--through recall management, treatment planning, posts and notes, accounts receivable and prescription renewal.
- Accomodates multiple lab and lens fee guides with integration of extras, providing an automated charge out process eliminating pricing errors.
End User Benefits
- Convenience of on-line reporting and information display with access to menus and selections, saving paper and time.
- Effective tools to manage client accounts via menu and swipe card security, memos, credits, debits, account history and real-time processing.
- Flexible networking expertise, PC file transfer, and software, hardware and operating-system support.
Read the System Modules to learn more.